about grimmy-pappy

My photo
surbaya, zzz???, Indonesia
i like to make papercraft draw ,etc gyahaha OAO

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

notice:ONLINE GAME MODES!!!!

after this i will make some papercraft from online game:seal(wawa bunny/rascal rabbit), and ragnarok online(rune knight)...i also like to make a seal online's knight with starlight armor...but i don't have enough picture to make that T,T..(maybe you can give me some mwahaha...) oh and i'm still make anime papercraft,gintoki..coz someone at my deviant art ask for it..and something anime again i'm forget bout the name :P....oh lately i'm tooooooo much playing game so i didn't make some papercraft...i'm playing SEAL ONLINE  plus  indonesia at clarie baldea..you can met me sometimes...(of course only people form indonesia)..my nickname:arrusss(i'm little bit forget..bout the name..:P)(knight)[henchmen]

No comments:

Post a Comment